This Maplestory 2 trophy guide will contain a list of trophies that are often out of the way from normal gameplay. Majority of these trophies are easy to obtain and some require a bit of mindless farming. I’ll try to put everything in easy to read bullet points or tables.
This guide will not include trophies that you obtain from normal PvE gameplay including, but not restricted to:
- Enchanting gear/Rerolling gear attributes
- All the movement related trophies (jumping, swimming, etc)
- Leveling up and experience trophies
- Gemstones and sockets
- Epic questline
- Life skills
You’ll get these trophies from playing the game normally and you can’t exactly ‘hunt’ them. You can grind those movement trophies though.
I won’t be adding any new trophies as I no longer play the game. If you wish to continue this guide for future maple updates or want to contribute, send me a message.
LOOKING FOR JUST ABILITY POINT AND SKILL POINT TROPHIES?
You can search which trophies these are ingame! Open up the trophy menu and filter by rewards, or search for “skill point” or “ability point”. The in game description of the trophies are straightforward and should be able to guide you easily.
You can also favourite trophies you want to keep track of by pressing the star next to the trophy name!
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING AN NPC?
Turn on the ability to see NPCs on the minimap by clicking the cogwheel at the very top right! This should help with many exploration goals and trophies that require you to find NPCs.
How to obtain trophies
On the bottom right of your screen, hover over the blue person icon > go to rankings > go to Star Architecture > Click on the house icon of a house that’s named something along the lines of “TROPHY HOUSE”. When you’re in their house, interact with every single piece of furniture that you can. While you’re at it, you can nominate/recommend their house for one easy trophy.
The button to crawl is [ . ] (the full stop or > button). Just crawl 100m for an ez trophy. There a no higher tiers.
Blank music score
Go to Tria and buy a Blank Music Score (10 Performances). That’s one trophy if you haven’t gotten it already.
Change your character portrait
Change it 100 times for a trophy. You can switch between two portraits.
Hit a lot of trees. You’ll eventually cut down lots of trees over the course of your Maple career but for those who want to farm trees, you can go to Stranger’s House (Access this map via the red tree at the very north of Henesys). The trees here do not break and can be farmed. (Thanks Joumana for telling us about this on the Trophy hunting discord!)
Not a proper dungeon but a mini dungeon accessed in Evansville via the Balmy Farm portal. This has two trophies:
- Return 50 sheep hidden in the bushes
- Eliminate Alpha Wolf 1/10/100.
Defeating the Alpha Wolf 100 times allows you to purchase Fluffy Wool Hat from the NPC near the portal.
Cheap meret trophies
All of these are 1 trophy for the cost of merets (**Or level up prestige).
- Buy amphibious riding for land mount**
- Buy safe riding for land mount**
- Reserve a time slot for one of those image boards you see around the place.
**NOTE: You’ll unlock amphibious riding and safe riding at rank 70 and 100 respectively. Unlocking these via prestige will still award you with trophies.
Defeat 1,000 enemies in a row
For serious trophy hunters or farmers of potion solvents. The trophy requires you to kill 10/50/100/500/1,000 enemies in a row (up to 1,000 combo chain kills essentially). A hard trophy to obtain that could take between 20 to 40 minutes depending on your character’s strength.
- You can only get chain kills on mobs near your level.
- I completed my trophy at Lavender Island using this rotation. Lulu Village is also good when you farm for potion solvents.
- I recommend being able to 1 hit KO the mobs as if you don’t kill anything within ~4 seconds, the chain will reset.
- I used a maxed Ground Breaker build as a berserker. Wizards can also used this route but I don’t know what build they use.
- Don’t kill too fast or else the spawn may not be able to keep up.
- Use your flying mount to cover distances quickly.
- Also jump attack if you can.
- If you know of any other tips (for other classes or other maps, please send me message and I’ll add it here!)
Examine/ask/speak to people and things
Open up your trophy menu and in the search bar type “examine”. Click on the map link and go to where it tells you to go and examine whatever it tells you to examine. Similarly, look up “speak” and “ask” and do those trophies.
TIP: In your minimap settings on the top right, display NPCs so you can find them more easily!
NOTE: Chee the Caterpillar is in trinket woods, towards the left.
Consumables and Foods
Unique foods and consumables that do some sort of special effect often have trophies tied to them. These consumables can be made by house assistants but there are some that you can obtain them without assistants. The trophies require you to use the consumable 1/50/100/etc times. What you want to do is use everything once, and if it’s an easy to obtain item, use it 50 times or more.
TIP: You can set your pet to auto consume items when you hit below 90%. This works for non-healing items such as fireworks. Be careful for items that share the same cooldown as potions!
Where to obtain food/consumables:
- Juice Vendor in MC Kay’s Dance Dance Stop or in Lith Harbor
- It’s relatively cheap to buy 50 of each item here. The problem is consuming them since they’re HP pots and can’t be spammed.
- Vendor in Trap Master or Sole Survivor
- I recommend buying 1,000 fireworks since it’s cheap and use them whenever there’s downtime (when you’re fishing or gathering stuff for lifeskills, etc)
- Craft shop in every major towns (Tria, Ellinia, Henesys, Perion, etc)
- Eating all 3 berries will give you an extra trophy.
- These are super cheap, I recommend buying 100 each and spam eating them (there is no cooldown).
- There are also consumables that you can buy from the Black Market, fish, receive from events, or craft through your house assistant. I recommend buying 1 off the black market for ez trophies.
|Attention grabberGuard whistleVolatile mixtureTerry’s sailing chartBarbecue spitBig sweep broomSpring vineTea leaf jarEka’s flute whistleMystery cucumber cocktailBig Book of Dad Jokes||Solvay hacking kitKitty smoke bombErryday rest-o-maticFlowing water scrollGrowth enhancerSpotlightFairy dustCampfire kitMika fanartMomo’s Failure Stories|
- Nominate someone’s house for 1/10/30/100/300 times. (Come to my house and nominate it in OCE :D)
- Place down a charcoal oven, herbal planter, and jeweler’s desk. These items can be found in the very last category “Misc”.
- Use the go home function 1/10/100 times
- Use your personal house bank 1/10/50 times (You don’t need to deposit/withdraw anything)
- Use your personal house doctor 1/10/50 times (You need to get treated i.e. remove tombstone effect)
- Bank and doc access is from this UI. You don’t need to place anything down
Collect the pets and fill out your album by equipping the pets for easy trophies. Each of these sets are a trophy.
1. Add birk and cerbe to your pet album
2. Add twingo and twingoo to your pet album
3. Add stump, woodi, and homegrown mushroom to your pet album
4. Add red snail to your pet album
5. Add 1/5/10 pets to your pet album (The next tier of trophy requires 50pets which is currently not possible)
6. Add Balrog to your pet album (Either get lucky in the dungeon or buy one)
NOTE: Potion solvents drop from humanoid, devil, divine, and machine mobs. Good places to farm them are MSL electronic institute, Red wall, and Ludari Mall. An alternative is Prism Falls which have Ponglets that drop Ceremonial Bull mask. This mask is used to summon Orreos which you have to kill for an attribute point.
Buy every mount from the every vendor.
- Easy to obtain mounts are in in Henesys, Perion, and Kerning City. Some mounts are cheap (100k) some are expensive (1mil). The mounts in Perion are locked behind simple hunting achievements.
- Tria sells mounts locked behind difficult/grindy trophies.
- Queenstown has all the special currency (red/blue stars, havi fruit, treva) merchants that sell mounts.
Every map has hidden golden chests that respawn every 10 minutes. Open all the chests on the map for an achievement.
- Here is an interactive map which shows the location of the golden chest.Click on the golden chest and then select image to see an in game screenshot of where the chest is.
- The twisted pocket realms in the shadow world also have golden chests. Here a guide for that.
Just open one wooden chest for one easy achievement. Go to Crooked Canyon for guaranteed wooden chest behind the elite mob. This chest respawns every 10 minutes on all channels.
These trophies DO NOT COST MERETS, only mesos.
- Change only your hair colour 1/5/10 times (will cost 200k mesos in total)
- Change your hairstyle 1/3/5 times (Hairstyles unlocked via trophies cost 50k, 500k mesos in total)
- Change only your eye colour 1 time
- Change your eyes 1/3/5 times (Eyes unlocked via trophies costs 20k, 200k mesos in total)
- Change only your cosmetic colour 1 time
- Change your cosmetic 10 times for 3 trophies (Cosmetics unlocked via trophies cost 5k. Costs 50k mesos in total)
- Change your gear colour 10 times (Costs 100k mesos in total)
If you’re willing to spend a bit of merets:
- Change to a saved hairstyle (10 merets)
- Change to a special hairstyle (One of the random roll hairstyles)
Some trophies are rewarded for completing all the exploration goals (stars) for a specific map. You can find them by searching “exploration” in the trophies menu. Alternatively, here is a list of all the maps that reward trophies for finishing all the goals:
|Henesys SpectrumwoodLudari MallLudari City Redsand Hills||Lavender Island*Sandstar RuinsMinarAll of the Nazkar maps|
* You need to finish Sandstar Ruins before you obtain the trophy for Lavender Island
Generic exploration stuff you should complete that reward trophies are:
- Look through the binoculars in Perion
- Look through the binoculars in Ellinia
- Travel by taxi 1/50/100/etc times
- Spend 1/3/5/10/30/50/etc thousand mesos on taxis
- Explore 100/200/400 Victoria island maps
- Explore 10/20/30 Karkar island maps
- Explore 10/50/100 Land of Darkness (PvP shadow area) and Twisted Pocket Realms.
There are quests that have trophies tied to them. To easily see where you have to go, in your trophies menu search up “quest” and complete all the quests that have a clickable link. These links will open up the quest log with the appropriate quest selected. Use this to guide you to where you need to go.
Access arcade games through the bottom right, globe icon > Arcade. Currently there are only two games:
Teraspring Farm (At least 6 easy trophies)
Bomberman-like mini game where you plant a seed that will explode in a 1 tile radius around itself. Goal of the game is to defeat all the enemies on the map within the time limit using your exploding seed and whatever other tool you find. You will get a trophies for:
- Participating the 1st/10th/50th/etc time
- Completing each stage. There are 10 stages.
- Killing yourself with your own seed 1/10/50/etc times.
- You can farm this in the tutorial level as you can infinitely respawn there.
Simian Sea (at least 2 easy trophies)
Dodging game, don’t get hit. Pick up boxes for a random effect that may be good or bad. Picking up boxes will also heal you. You will get trophies for for:
- Participating the 1st/10th/50th/etc time
- Staying alive for 1/3/5/10 minutes
- Getting hit by a wave
- Getting hit by a cannon
Every instrument has its own trophy tied to it where you have to gain 300/6,000/30,000/etc performance experience. There are 5 instruments you can obtain with mesos or through events:
- Acoustic guitar
Gain performance mastery experience for these instruments for some ez (AFK) trophies.
There are also two trophies for playing a specific premade song:
- Play MapleStory OST (Maplestory 1, not Maplestory 2)
- Play Mabinogi OST
NOTES/TIPS for gaining performance mastery experience:
- You will gain 1 mastery experience per second played (so 1 minute of performance is 60 exp)
- Premade songs that you buy from the vendor in Tria will give you exactly 1 exp per second performed.
- Custom songs have a cap that varies depending on what tier of music score you used. It does not matter if you make a 5 minute song, the performance exp will cap.
- I recommend auto-playing the premade songs rather than custom songs to be time efficient (Unless you make a song that is less than 100 seconds long).
- The song I recommend is Debussy – Clair de Lune as it’s the longest song (brought in Tria from the music man)
- Play it three times on each instrument and you’ll get the first tier of the trophy.
- But you can play whatever you want man, Mabinogi OST #1 is the bomb.
Too many trophies, too much time. AFK fish away and use this guide to be as efficient as you can. You can search ‘fish’ in the trophy menu to see what trophies are available.
Ideally, you’d want to get to max fishing rank and then complete your fishing album. If you want more tedious trophies, catch all the golden fish, catch specific prize fish (search “prize” in your trophy menu) and catch large version of all the fish.
Trophies you can complete while you afk or when your menu navigating (e.g. crafting).
- Stay in Tria for 10 hours
- Stay in Nerman’s Forge for 10 hours
- Stay in the Black Market for 10 hours
- Hang on a ladder for 10 minutes/1hr 40mins/16hr 40mins
- Hang on a rope for 10 minutes/1hr 40mins/16hr 40mins (You can do this on the vines in Ellinia)
- Sit for 1hr 40mins
- Grab onto enemies for a total of 1min/10mins/50mins/1h40m/8h20m.
- You do not need to grab onto boss enemies. It can be any NPC including:
- Wild Vultures in Frostheart
- Rockets in Ludi station (South West of the map on the road)
- You do not need to grab onto boss enemies. It can be any NPC including:
NOTE: These are total times so you don’t have to finish it in one sitting
World bosses will always spawn every hour at the same time. Kill every world boss 1/10/etc times. These trophies are account bound. You will get notified when a world boss spawns on the left of your screen. Somewhere in the settings you can turn that off.
You will also get a trophy if you land the last hit on the boss 1/2/5 Times. Good luck with this one.
Most trophies related to the Sky Fortress factions just require you to complete the questline, dailies and earn reputation. There are some unique ones:
- Get to know Veliche/Condor/Schatten/Nairin/Mason (5 trophies).
- This requires you to talk to each faction NPC by clicking on their image when you open up the mission. Just keep spamming them until the right dialogue interaction occurs and you get the trophy.
- Donate 1/10/25/50/100 items to the Green Hood.
- Even if a daily mission requires you to donate one item, you can just fill up the donation box to finish this trophy faster.
- Use the Sky Fortress Sortie System 50 times.
- This is the interactable thing in the middle of the room. It’s used to teleport you to the field missions so use this instead of your air taxis to go to field missions. You can also just spam use it 10 times a day if you don’t finish the field mission.
The shadow world is the PvP zone that’s situated in the bottom left of the map. To get there, go to Shadow Gate and enter the portal in the middle of the map that goes to Karbrium Basin.
- Kill 1/10/50/100 players
- There are sometimes bots that can be easily farmed for kills.
- Get killed 1/100/1,000 times.
- Obtain 1/100/500/1,000/etc Treva (From Twisted Pocket Realms)
- Spend 1/5,000/10,000/etc Treva
- If you’re going to spend Treva, I suggest buying the mounts as they give trophies. Alternatively, the cosmetic outfit looks pretty neat but sadly there is no trophy for that.
- Explore 10/50/100 of the shadow world maps.
PvP trophies are fairly straight forward: just play a lot and git gud and win. There are a few types of PvP game modes (some of which aren’t in the game yet).
- Open world PvP in the shadow realm
- Maple Arena accessed any time in game
- Guild vs guild (not in game)
These three pvp modes are not in game at the moment. These modes have a chance to occur every 30 minutes along with a MC Kay’s mini game.
- Treasure island – a team vs team capture and hold the point game mode
- Red Arena – 10 people get pitted against each other 1v1 until the top dog wins
- Crimson Tear Mine – A free for all game mode
Majority of the trophies are literally just:
- Kill someone
- Get killed
- Win a game mode
- Participate in a game mode
Maple Area has the most trophies due to the amount of arenas there are. It also has a few unique ones such as winning a match with 100% health.
Treasure island has a unique one which requires you to travel by seagull for 1/5/10 minutes
Collecting certain books will give you trophies. You can manually hunt for it or buy it off the black market.
1. Collect these books in Tria library. Keep interacting with book shelves until you find all of these.
- Interior Vol 1 ^
- Interior Vol 2 ^
- Interior Vol 3 ^
- MS DECOR: Bed Collection ^
- ADOREDECOR: Cake House ^
- BEAUTY / Drs Zenko & Dixon PHD
- A Griffin’s Adventure
- Heart of Earth *
- Secrets of the land *
2. Collect these books in Besherel Magic library in Ellua Forest Path. Keep interacting with book shelves until you find all of these.
- Hephaestus Travel Guide Vol. 69
- Ellinia’s Monster
- Punky Pig’s Big Day
- Heart Of Earth *
- Geological Phenomena *
- Secrets of the land *
3. Go to Alikar and talk to any prison guard. They will give you Alikar Prison Brochure.
4. Go to the Beauty Salon and talk to the lady behind the desk. Select the first option and she will give you a Hairstyle Vol. 1. ^
5. Go to Crooked Canyon and kill Urza or open up her chest behind her. She will drop Urza’s Diary. (Not a 100% drop chance but it’s common enough that it’s super easy to get).
^ These 6 books are needed for one achievement
* Are not needed for any achievement but you’ll probably find them anyway.
—- These books require some farming or you can buy it off the market —-
6. Farm Madonette in Flora Avenue for The Vanishing Girl. ALTERNATIVELY, buy it off the Black Market. (I killed her 10 times and gave up and just bought it from the market)
7. Farm Masked Swordsman in Kerning Interchange for Observer’s Account. ALTERNATIVELY, buy it off the Black Market.
These are boring tedious trophies that don’t require any killing, just pressing a button and waiting for your character to punch the ground. These trophies can be viewed under the Quest category in the trophy menu.
There is also a trophy called Meticulous Detective where you have to investigate 50/100/500/…/100,000 objects. It can be any object that requires channeling (waiting) except life skill gathering nodes. If you wish to farm this trophy, there are spots where you can spam interact:
- Frostbunny Park, the snowman in the middle of the lake.
The table is sorted from what I think is the fastest/easiest to the more tedious/annoying ones.
|Ludibrium Crater||Clean up 100/1,000 meteor fragments in Ludibrium Crater|
|One of the easier and faster tedious trophies. Run around and interact with out of place ludi blocks. Sometimes there’s a wolf underneath one (RIP).|
|Molten Hourglass||Rescue 100/1,000 baby Kiyos in Molten Hourglass|
|They’re baby birds stuck in things. Send help. Found in the southern part of the map.|
|Frozenheart||Thaw the frozen victims in Frozenheart 10/50/100 times.|
|You’ll need a single red maple branch from a tree near Jack’s house on the right of the map. Once you have that, go to the icy bit in the middle of the map and start ground punching those frozen guys.This trophy will take a while but you barely have to do anything. Plus the stirges that spawn around the froze guys can drop potion solvent, what a bonus!|
|Woodward||Turn on streetlights in Woodward 10/50/100 times.|
|There are 3 streetlights to easily rotate between for the last tier of trophy. This light is the one in the middle of the town. There is one up the stairs on the top right, and another next to some bins near the edge of the map to the left.|
|Logger’s Hill||Obtain 100/1,000 Golden Apples in Logger’s Hill|
|There are golden apple trees in the north west of the map. Just interact with them for an apple.|
|Suffering Wasteland||Repair 100/1,000 pipes in Suffering Wasteland|
|The same pipes you interact with in the Epic Quest.|
|Torhara Spring||Restore 100/1,000 bundles of Torhara’s flowers in Tohara Spring|
|It’s the flowers you had to interact with in the Epic Quest so you’ll have to deal with peeps who are doing the questline.|
|Kerning Junkyard||Acquire scrap iron in Kerning Junkyard and light furnaces 100/1000 times.|
|Interact with pipes on the floor to get scrap then go a furnace and interact with that to progress towards the trophy. You can collect 100 scrap first and then just sit in front of a furnace and spam shove it in. The furnace resets relatively fast.|
|Woodward||Find 100/1000 suspicious suitcase of gold bars in Woodward.|
|Super tedious. Do not recommendInteract with these suitcases and sometimes it drops a gold bar and sometimes it doesn’t. Not only is it a chance to get a gold bar, it takes a while to open a suitcase.|
|Ellua Riverside||Release 100/1,000 frogs in Ellua Riverside|
|You have to kill the blue lizard people (wetland mobs) on the map and find frogs (not a 100% drop rate sadly). Then you release them by interacting with the lily pads in the south eastern part of the river.|
|Beachway 111||Obtain 100/1,000 captured stone crabbles in Beachway 111|
|Long and super tedious. Do not recommend.Interact with those crab trap grates along the shore to arm the trap. Agro a stone crab by walking close to it (do not attack it). Lure it to the trap and it’ll get captured. Reset the trap and keep capturing.|
Some easy trophies that require you to kill a handful of specific mobs in specific maps.
|Location||Mobs to kill||Notes|
|1||Trinket Woods||50 Friller Hatchlings|
|2||Corona Lake||50 Frillum Hatchlings|
|3||Spectrumwood||100 of ANY mob|
|4||Fairy Tree Lake||50 Cerebes|
|5||Ludi arcade||1/10/50 Giftwrapped Terror|
|6||Lavender IslandParadise Circuit Aquatopia||10/50/100/500/10000 snakes||Happy snakes (green snakes) do not count towards the trophy oddly.|
|7||Ludai Mall||10/50/100/500/1000 of ANY mob||These guys drop potion solvents quite frequently|
|8||Nazkar Central Chamber||10/50/100/500/1000 of ANY mob|
Run every dungeon once for easy trophies. Most dungeons require you to just kill the boss, some require you to do something specific inside of it. Here are some dungeons that have trophies tied to it that isn’t just “kill a boss” or complete the dungeon.
Dungeons with specific trophies beyond killing the boss/completing the dungeon
Trophy name | Description + Notes
|Abandoned Mines B1/B4|
|Abandoned Mine B1/B4 Motherlode||Destroy every block and loot everything to get a high score.Here’s a guide on how to complete Abandoned Mines B1 (Thanks EternalRainbow from the official forums!)|
|Valuables and Vitriol||Complete the dungeon like normal, just loot everything that drops|
|Mysterious Medicine||Interact with the tree stump healing things 10/100 times|
|Cusp of Life|
|In the Dark||Defeat Pathos, the dude that spawns in the last wave|
|You Shall Not Pass||Repair 1/10/100 gates|
|Brothers In Arms||Heal 1/10/100 wounded soldiers|
|Beacon of Hope||Repair 10 gates and heal 10 soldiers|
|Sanctum of the Sage|
|Simply Shocking||Die by Confounding Spirit’s attack once.These are the mobs at the start.|
|Freedom Regained||Rescue 1/30/100 slaves. These are the hunched over, scared people at the very start of the dungeon (the part where you run through and try not to get detected)|
|Undermining the Captation||Defeat Captain Kabon 10 times. Trigger the last set of alarms in the first part of the dungeon to make him spawn. Once you kill him, you can leave and reset the dungeon to kill him again and save more slaves.|
|Greenhouse Rummager||Open a greenhouse glass door 1/30/100 times.|
|To be orb not to be||Done in the 2nd stage of the dungeon|
The Dance of Death
|Die from Devilina’s whirlwind attack 1/10/100 times.You have infinite respawns in this dungeon. Lure Devilina to the start of the room where you respawn. Strip naked and stand on top of the ledge to the left/right. The only attack that will hit you is the spin attack. So just stand there, wait for her to spin, die, respawn, jump back and rinse and repeat. (Thanks @Vicky ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒ for sharing this tip!)|
|Defeat Lil Magma Boogie 1/10/100 times. These are the Boogies that spawn on top the pillars just before the bit where you fight waves of mobs. If you solo the dungeon, only 1 will spawn, if there are 2 people then there will be 2 boogies, etc.|
|Belle of the Ball||In the boss stage, pull the lever that Belle (hooded lady) is standing above.|
|Palace Undercroft Custodian||Open a door or clear debris 1/10/100 times.There’s only 1 door and 2 debris per run.|
|Building Bridges||Pull the levers to build a build a bridge 1/10/100 times.There are six levers in a dungeon.|
|Came out on Top||Defeat Vulcantop 1/10/100 times.This is the miniboss|
|Ludibell Time Hall|
|A Friend of Tristan||Defeat Ancient Pekanos 1/10/100 times.Go to Past Perion to kill Pekanos|
|Future Tech||Fix Andy’s time machine 1/30/100 times.Go to Past Henesys to fix his machine. There are 4 parts every dungeon.|
|Caring for Your Garden||Kill 10/100/1,000 mobs in the dungeon|
|Exorcist Extraordinaire||Kill the spirit of rage 1/10/50/100/500 timesThe spirit of rage is the bosses.|
|Bombs Away||Throw bombs 1/100/1,000/etc times|
|Missiles Away||Launch missiles 1/100/1,000/etc times|
Kill every Elite Mob. You get a trophy for killing them once. You’ll get another one if you kill them 10 times if you’re bothered to channel hop. These are account bound trophies.
|1||Dark Girant||Torhara Spring|
|2||Epi & Nyxie||Fairy Tree Lake||Kill the one on the left first, it’ll make the fight easier|
|3||Frankenette||Neuron DNA Basement|
|4||Giant Lava Eye||Lava Eye Nest|
|5||Guard Boss Chaw||Kerning Interchange||For some reason there’s two identical trophies tied to him. Yay|
|6||King Slime||Godspring||Has two unique trophies:Get shrunkGet imprisoned in water|
|8||Madonette||Flora Avenue||Drops The Vanishing Girl book which has its own trophy.|
|9||Mano||Greenia Falls||There’s a trophy to get spat on by him, he’ll spit seeds. He also drops an amazing cosmetic face mask that has a pretty high drop rate.|
|10||Molten Knight||Berrysweet Castle|
|11||Monty de Carro||Ludition Carnival|
|12||Mushmom||Stranger’s House||This is located at the very top of Henesys. Stand on top of the red tree|
|13||Orreos||Misty Temple||Technically not an elite mob so its trophy is NOT account bound. Requires ceremonial bull mask to summon which can be farmed from Ponglets in Prism Falls. Or you can buy it or share a mask with a friend.|
|14||Ninecap Copper||Chronoff Train Station|
|15||Phantom Destroyer||Phantoma Cyborg Center|
|16||Revenant Zombie||Abandoned Charnel House|
|17||Sejuke||Casa de Luna|
|18||Stumpy||Sweet Tooth Valley|
|19||Summoner Latun||Rose Castle|
|20||Turtcoli||Turtcoli cave||Cave is accessed from Royal Road Plaza. Only need to kill once, no trophy for killing multiple times|
|23||Urska||Kernel Energy Research|
|24||Urza||Crooked Canyon||Kill 1 time only. No trophy to kill her multiple times|
|26||Wind Mystic Lapin||Caustic Garden||Why does this bunny talk so much|
|27||Zombie Mushmom||Ant tunnel Entrance|
Pick up every interactable object and use it. Keep it up and you’ll eventually get the trophies to throw 100 of x item.
To see easily see which items you haven’t throw: Open up the trophy menu > Go to hunting > Search “attack”.
|Rainbow Tree||North Royal Road and most green fields/forest map.|
|Waste Storage Drum||Kerning Techno Valley has SO MANY (like two barrels next to each other)|
NOTE: Careful not to confuse this barrel with the yellow decorative ones.
|Sign||Kerning Techno Valley has quite a lot|
|Telephone pole||Kerning Techno Valley has quite a lot|
|Gas tank||Kerning Junkyard|
|Fire drum||Kerning Junkyard|
|Minecart||Phantoma Cyborg Center – They spawn in pairs on this map|
|Oak barrel||Cheliska Bay, Ant Tunnel Passage|
|Tire||LavaworksGolden Tower Elevator dungeon for easy farming (thanks CLC from the official forums for this location!)|
Don’t mix these up with the decorative tires. Ones you can throw have a red inner ring.
Not so much a can but a bin.
|Totem (with fire)||Hottottottot River Windsong Ravine on the right side|
|Totem (with heads)||Karnif’s Fang – Circular map with totems for days|
|Poison bag||Fracture Canyon|
|Dynamite cart||Stone Quarry|
|Bomb||Ant Tunnel Plaza|
|Chicken coop||Caustic Garden and any map with that stupid looking chicken mob in it|
|Egg||Overtop beanstalk has a lot despite there being no chicken mob on the map (who’s laying these eggs?)|
|Bottle crate||Cellimental Test Bunker|
|Torch||Just about any cave will have these bad bois|
Frostember Void has a lot on the left of the map
|Ruined rainbow tree||Usually in Ellinia forest or dark green forests.|
Logger’s Hill has some
|Pipe||Golden Tower 8F|
|Perion abode (house)||Windsong Ravine on the left side|
West Auto Bridge – This map has kerning truck, kerning bus, kerning phone booth, and signs to smash along the bridge.
|Kerning phone booth|
|Shower stall||Verdant Heights|
|EMP bomb||MSL Factory|
|Wind up bomb||Ludi Arcade|
|—–These are in Karak Island—–|
|Fire Jar||Nazkar Pyramid|
|Streetlight||The Deck Skatepark|
|Bundle of thorns||Sandstar Ruins|
Comes in two colours!
Not actually snakes
MC Kay’s Mini Game
There are mini games with their own trophies. All of the trophies related to MC Kay’s Mini games can be viewed in the “Special” category.
|Trap Master||• Participate 1/10/100 times• Win 1/10/100 times• Use greet or bow 100 times|
Spam the hello emote like crazy
|Sole Survivor||• Participate 1/10/100 times• Win 1/10/100 times|
|Dance Dance Stop||• Participate 1/10/100 times• Win 1/10/100 times• Complete each round 1/50/100 times• Stand on a red square 1/10/50 times *• Dance on stage 1/50/100 times• Dance on the cheering area 1/50/100 times ^||* The red squares appear in round 4(?) and require more than 5 people. If there are too little people remaning it won’t spawn. |
^ The cheering area is where you go to when you fall down and lose. There are interactable lights that make you dance.
|Spring Beach||• Participate 1/10/100 times• Win 1/10/100 times|
|Ludibrium Espace||• Win 1/10/100 times|
|Maple OX Quiz||• Participate 1/10/100 times• Win 1/10/100 times• Get the right answer 1/100/500 times|
|Crazy Runners||• Finish 1/10/100 etc times|
List of interactable furniture that gives unique trophies:
These are pieces of interactable furniture that you can get trophies from. Some items share the same trophy (e.g. all the blinds give the same trophy) so that means you only need one of those.
|Furniture you can obtain any time through the building mode|
|Fireplace Retro TV Red Two-speed Fan Purring Cat Tower Deluxe Shower Stall Simple Ceramic Bathtub Relaxing Massage Chair ANY SPOTLIGHTS Blue SpotlightPink SpotlightBattle Arcade Machine Arcane Machine ANY BLINDS Fine OakOld Wood BlindsStylish White blindsHardwood Vertical BlindsGreen Vertical BlindsBlue Vertical BlindsSlim White TV Luxurious Sink (ANY BATHROOM SINK) Bidet Toilet Constellation Lamp Table ANY GAS RANGE Standard Gas StoveANY KITCHEN SINK Standard SinkANY REFRIGERATOR White Compact RefrigeratorWhite Mini FridgeRed Mini FridgeDouble Door Steel RefrigeratorShowcase Refrigerator||Vampire Coffin Burning Claw Smart Planter Luxurious Candlestick ANY CURTAINSSun Beach Curtain ANY FRONT DOOR:Wooden Front DoorBlue Brick Front Door Double Glass Door Sparkling Disco Ball Wood Tub Fishing Chair High-tech Treadmill Weight Branch Exercise Bike Singing Sparrow Blue TrampolinePrincess SwingPatterned Paper Lamp Wooden Seesaw Mortar Cypress Foot Bath Espresso Machine Modern Sofa Modern Floor Lamp Coffee Roaster Garden Party Twinkling Acorn Lights Skating Penguin Spinning Polar Bear Star Streetlight|
|Furniture locked behind trophies, events, loot boxes, etc|
|Blissful Sparrow (Defeat 1000 Baby Kiyos) Spooky Bat Lamp (Round 15 Dark Descent 100 times) Lollipop Lamp (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) Iron Gate (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) Surgical Light (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) ||Antique Porch Light (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) Miter Saw (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) Workroom Drill (Random loot from Sturdy Cube Box) Magic Pumpkin Pot (Halloween House Building Contest 2018)|
|Currently unobtainable pieces of furniture|
|Slime Mood Lamp Golden Tree Floor Lamp Cowboy Horse Mechanical Bull Dancing Cactus Bird Fence Flower Petal Rocking Chair Blossoming Magic Book Bird Bath Star Candy Fireworks Star Candy Chocolate Bathtub Chocolate Castle GateLollipop RoofLollipop Cream House Star Candy Cream Wall||Snowball Treadmill Rich Meret-Man Tooting Meret-Man Sparkling Meret-Man Well of Remorse Creepy Spook Grave Creepy Banshee Grave Blue Moon Lamp Thatched Door Royal Golden Throne Camping Fire Pit BFF School Lunch School Lunch Snowflake Lamp Snow Crystal Tree|
There are some interactable pieces of furniture that does not give any trophies and these include:
- Witch’s Transforming Hat Table
- Glaring Kitty Eyes Lamp
- Rustic Snow globe
- Holiday Tree
- White Tree
A semi useless Quest table
I made this table before I realised you can just click links in the trophy menu. This table has all (or most) of the Victoria island quests that isn’t a tutorial or part of the epic questline.
|Trophy Name||Name of Quest chain||Starting NPC & Location||Notes|
|Jealousy of the Fairfolk||Jealousy’s Toll||Either Librarian Anne, Joseph or Rina in Tria||5 part quest chain, starts with Borrower’s Remorse|
|Star-crossed Love||Origami Message||Maya in Tria||2 part quest chain, starts with Utterly Charmed|
|Hands-on herding||Wolves away||One of the NPCs in Evansville at the top right, next to the portal to Balmy farms||Just do all the quests related to Balmy farms|
|A Brave Pig||Don’t let your dreams be dreams||A dead pig in Trinian Crossing||Read the book, it’s cute|
|The truth is out there||A message for the stars||Timmy in Andrea Barony|
|Forest of friendship||Trees need friends too||Hurum in Fairy Tree Lake|
|Zero-sum love||High school sweethearts||Morris in Mounthill||2 part quest chain, starts with Love Hurts|
|Pizza Delivery!||Delivering a dream||Goldus’s Secretary in Goldus Tower Lobby in Kerning City||2 part quest chain, starts with A timely interview|
|Care for a Corn dog?||Crab Meat Treat||Fisherman Stan in Beachway 111||2 part quest chain, starts with Crabby Capture|
|Cats in Love||The Mewlyweds||Some kid under the crane in Barrota Port||2 part quest chainGives ‘Kitty Whisperer’ title|
|Blake, my love||Paparazzi||May in Majore Lake Park|
|Larger than life||Standing Tall||Vito in Fellowstone Construction||2 part quest chain, starting with Making it Big|
|Gainful employment||Kerning City Kings||Mayor Marco in his office in Kerning City||3 part quest chain, starting with Below his station|
|The accursed axe||The scent of Death||Militia Captaian Oska in Henesys|
|Grim vision||A sad premonition||Kaveki in Perion|
|The terrible tohs||Perion’s Lost||Wolf Girl Tina in Perion||3 part quest chain, starting with The returned villager|
|Desert Grove||Dance of the cacti||Tanz in Pigming Clan Altar||2 part quest chain, starting with Secret of the Dance|
|Wakey-Wakey- Boroboro!||Isolation Ended||Shapian in Great Ellin Tree||I think it requires you to finish another quest she gives.|
|Don’t lose it again!||If the shoe fits||Arwen in Ellin Grove|
|Frognapped||Freedom of the frogs||Frogs in Ellua Riverside|
|Butterfly Conservationist||Flying Free||Yord in Trinket Wood|
|Your tears are delicious||Offensive Nomenclature||Ipigio in Torhara Spring||2 part quest chain, starting with Ipigio the Indelicate|
|Counter clock-wise||The clock tower’s secret||Research Marlowe in Clock tower square||3 part quest chain, starting with Tick Tock Clock Tower|
Hope this Maplestory 2 trophy guide was useful! We don’t play anymore, but if you do, please let us know in the comments below!